• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Stopped by my parents and decided to dig it all out and take a few games home. About 135 games, only missing my Halo 3 helmet.

    Xbox 360 - Stopped by my parents and decided to dig it all out and take a few games home. About 135 games, only missing my Halo 3 helmet.


    Stopped by my parents and decided to dig it all out and take a few games home. About 135 games, only missing my Halo 3 helmet.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I’ve picked up my old 360.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Have you ever experienced a very critical event where some videogame has influenced to solve it?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    When I purchased my original xbox I was playing A lot of Project Gotham Racing 2 and when I purchased the Xbox 360 I was playing with the Project Gotham Racing 3 &4. One day in real life, on an adjacent avenue, a vehicle broke in and invaded my lane untimely. I had to brake very hard the Tahoe I was driving, and immediately the truck started to shake very hard, to such an extent that every shake I gave saw the truck being lifted, I could practically see the ground. Throughout this situation I remembered that game and how during multiplayer to prevent the other players from taking me off the track I should not brake, so during that shake I let go off the brake and obviously did not accelerate, so I was able to resume the control of the truck and I went to the shore, at the entrance to a housing area. A guy who was around shouted "Son of a &%$, like to record it! you looked like an action movie." Obviously the driver he was driving recklessly didn't even stop to apologize. I just touched my chest to understand if I was scared or nervous, on the contrary, I was calm. At least I feel that the pre-game experience or "driving simulator" helped me in a way.

    Please comment

    submitted by /u/XtreamGF
    [link] [comments]

    Can i put my Xbox 360 E in this place ? Is it safe ?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Since people have been posting decided to post mine lot of great games out there guys any i should try?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Yes, purchasing stuff on the Xbox Marketplace is broken since yesterday (service status)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Everyone's Collections

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Seeing everyones game collection makes me sad because I was a sucker for trading in my games i finished playing. I legit would have over 100 360 games and over 30 xb1. Seeing everyones collection is giving me regret for not keeping them. Im happy though everyone is enjoying the 360 and coming back to play it. One day I'll post my current collection

    submitted by /u/RoachPoker89
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty Black Ops

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Anyone out there want to play some Black Ops. I loved this game when I was in High School. Just picked up a 360 and I am trying to play this game and can't seem to get into a match (think it might partially be due to my new account and level 5 noob status)

    Add me and let's play!

    stonytrmbny

    submitted by /u/kevnashtan
    [link] [comments]

    I'm joining the trend. The right side has games that are backwards compatible, the left side games didnt make the cut.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Is there any way to put a ssd in a fat 360? I have heard that it doesn't work for some people.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Today I had enough with my jasper's loud liteon drive and decided to quiet it down.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Since everyone is doing it��‍♂️ my Xbox 360 collection with 40+ games. This isn’t half of them.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I need friends

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    preferably with halo reach and minecraft, open to anything just drop your gamer tags

    submitted by /u/dusk308
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock all for LAN

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    oH yEaH tHaT's DeFiNiTeLy My AcCoUnT! MW2 Max prestige

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:43 PM PST

    How do you sort your game library?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    As I am adding more games to my collection, the issue of sorting / arranging the games become a bigger problem; currently I am sorting the games by genre (e.g. sports, FPS, racing); just wonder if you guys have any tips advice to share? Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/wAdeZbW

    submitted by /u/magmarlola
    [link] [comments]

    Is a 360 still worth it

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    So i still have a 360 stashed away at my dads house. I do not live in a very big house and had to give up my game room for my youngest. But after reading this reddit i was wondering. Is the 360 still good enough to pick it up and play it.

    Maybe i could go and play campaigns that i have been avoiding all my life 😅

    submitted by /u/marcianojones
    [link] [comments]

    Console wont turn on

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    If there is better subreddit for this, please comment it, thank you.

    When I unplug the power brick from the Xbox, but keep the other side plugged in the wall, it glows the regular orange it's supposed to when turned off. But when I plug it back in the Xbox, it turns red, then flashes a very dim orange for a bit. My Xbox and the power brick is not even warm, so it hasn't overheated. I tried a new outlet and a new TV already, so that's not the problem. Are there any at home tricks I can do, bc I definitely do not have the money to get it checked out.

    submitted by /u/THEVYVYD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment