• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Got this Brand new Xbox 360 Core today

    Xbox 360 - Got this Brand new Xbox 360 Core today


    Got this Brand new Xbox 360 Core today

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:09 PM PST

    My collection what do you think. What games should I try and buy

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Took apart my 360 slim to re apply thermal past and clean it out. When I was putting it back together I noticed there was a scratch on that white square looking thing on the right. Does anybody know what that is? Or if there being a scratch on it would affect anything?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    My puny collection. Someday there will be two shelves, but that day is not today.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Look what I found

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:40 PM PST

    360 plays DVDs but not 360 games

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    So a while back my 360 slim stopped reading my games, and recently I decided to try and fix it. I opened it up, cleaned it out, the whole schebang, but it still wouldn't read my games. I then decided to test an old DVD I had, and I worked fine, played smoothly without missing a beat. I have never changed disk drives or swapped parts or any of that jazz. This whole thing is really starting to get on my nerves because I can't figure out a solution or what the problem really even is. I just wanna play my games.

    Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DumelDuma
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering save files?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I recently bought a 360 Slim, played for a couple days offline on the original owner's profile and today went to connect it to the wifi and that made me sign out of the profile. Now I go back into my games and I can't access my previous save files. I'm freaking out, I had no idea that save files were linked to profiles, I thought they existed regardless on the HDD. Is there a fix to recover my previous save files without the profile?

    submitted by /u/twinhed
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 slim got the red ring of death 5 years ago and broke. I got it out of storage today and it is working with no issues. Anybody know why this has happened.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    What will happen when Xbox 360 Service Dies.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I have my Xbox360 from what I remember is 2008 or 2009, have some games in the DVD and other digitally purchased, my concern comes as the next xbox will be arriving next year, in case that xbox 360 support ends what will happen in case my hdd dies and some time in the future I want to re-download my digital games, will they are gonna be there forever? Is there any way to backup the games in lets say a dvd or another hdd? What if my dvd drive dies, can I get another from Microsoft in order to get my console running for long time

    submitted by /u/PonchosoftX
    [link] [comments]

    Controller wont connect to adapter. Please help

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    So I found a XBox 360 nearly complete in the trash a few days ago. (The only thing missing so far that I can tell is the AV Cable but that can be replaced.) In the Box of the XBox was a wireless controller and the PC adapter (not a no name one, but one with microsoft written on it) and I read about how I should connect the controller to my Laptop (windows 10).
    It said to simply plug the adapter into my Laptop, turn the controller on and it should connect on its own.
    But what happened is, that as soon as I turned the controller on the Xbox went on as well, so I guess those two are already connected and that is the reason the controller wont connect to the adapter. But I cannot find anything on how I could change that.

    Please help me. How do I disconnect the Controller from the XBox? And do I need a new Controller then for the XBox? Should I just buy a new one and use that one for my Laptop and the old one should stay connected to the XBox? Can I use this one controller for both Laptop and Console?
    (This is my first console with is not a handheld like a nintendo DS so I am kinda clueless about everything.)

    submitted by /u/Roloin
    [link] [comments]

    How to do multiplayer in black ops 3?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Is there anyway to use two controllers (to play with a friend on same tv) to play anything on cod black ops 3?? If not what are some other two player games that allow for multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/zoeyoung92
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here played The Crew on xbox 360?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Gotta wait until saturday to get my 360(it just broke),and i have gotten this game!

    submitted by /u/DannyNotBot
    [link] [comments]

    Unique controller

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:28 AM PST

    Hi I used to have a controller with a darker shinier silver/grey on the bottom, it followed with my 60gb version xbox360. I have no idea why and i have never seen one like it. Anyone know if it was anything special?

    Sadly i dont have a pic of it.

    submitted by /u/Enbitost
    [link] [comments]

    Can you license transfer a game overseas?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    So basically, I have Halo Reach on disc for my 360 but I now have an xbox one all digital. The digital code is $20 and I really don't want to have to buy the game again. If a friend from England let's me log into their account and download halo reach to my xbox one, will it work? What could the possible repercussions be? I don't want to risk them losing their account or something dumb like that. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cluelessgurl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment