• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Xbox 360 - Is there a cheap way to make sure that my 360 Faceplates are standing upright without falling down easily? Shelf is an Ikea Kallax

    Xbox 360 - Is there a cheap way to make sure that my 360 Faceplates are standing upright without falling down easily? Shelf is an Ikea Kallax


    Is there a cheap way to make sure that my 360 Faceplates are standing upright without falling down easily? Shelf is an Ikea Kallax

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:50 PM PST

    Anyone got a 360 physical game list

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    I like to keep track of the games I have by printing off lists from Wikipedia, but the 360 one has the XBLA games as well. Does anyone have a physical only list. Thanks

    submitted by /u/EmolgaGaming
    [link] [comments]

    The quest for a 2 disk replacement case.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    I just found a copy of Force Unleashed Sith Edition. Everything is okay but the case is slightly but noticeably broken.

    Since I'm a bit OCD about my games, even second hand ones, I bought some replacement cases just in case, but they're single disc only and this game contains a second disc.

    I can't seem to find 2 disk 360 replacement cases in Europe, and I'm that close to sending it back.

    Anyone has a clever idea how to find one ? e.g. do you happen to know about a game with 2 disks that could be found new today ?

    submitted by /u/Lee_Troyer
    [link] [comments]

    Halo 3 theme not working

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    I recently bought a Halo 3 Edition console with its HDD. I fired it up amd as it turned out the HDD still had some H3 special edition content, namely hamet pictures and a theme. I tried to apply the latter but it just wont do anything. It's called Exclusive Halo 3 Special Edition theme. Is it just simply incompatible with the current dashboard or it's some kind of license/drm issue?

    submitted by /u/CarottyKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim Code

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Skyrim Code

    https://preview.redd.it/3yrty5kxonz31.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=2b3c812022c8f19a6ba11d7d89b0972a9e5081f0

    Found a code sheet whilst digging out a box of soaked DVDs. Pretty old code, may still be good, no expiry date on the sheet.

    Green is the 20th letter of the alphabet, Pink is the 8th

    submitted by /u/ImpossiblePudding
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] i need help with batman:arkham city, and fast!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    When protocol 10 is announced, you have to go back to wonder city. But i saw it wrong and used the Elevator i had to hack to go up and then i gpt into i fight when up, but it autosaved because of that.now i can't make the elevator go down, and can't jump/glide down(makes me automaticly grapple up) i really don't wanna lose my progress, can anybody help? Is there a way to dlete like small bits of data, and not the whole game?please help!

    submitted by /u/696969696969E
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment