• Breaking News

    Friday, January 14, 2022

    Xbox One - Well, Xbox asked for it lol roasted and deservedly so.

    Xbox One - Well, Xbox asked for it lol roasted and deservedly so.


    Well, Xbox asked for it lol roasted and deservedly so.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:47 PM PST

    Xbox Gamepass has no chill, Not even 1 month into 2022...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 10:23 AM PST

    Press F to pay respects.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:25 AM PST

    Hitman Trilogy is coming to Gamepass Console amd PC on January 20

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:18 AM PST

    Send me out, with a bang

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:59 PM PST

    Call of Duty 2022 could launch earlier than normal due to poor Vanguard sales

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 03:18 AM PST

    Got one last tea bag in. Goodbye childhood.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:03 PM PST

    If you haven’t played The Ascent since the first month of launch because of bugs, try it again…it’s fixed and the QoL changes are phenomenal.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:24 PM PST

    I absolutely loved this game at launch…amazing, gorgeous world and fun gameplay. Unfortunately it was a broken mess and didn't work in co-op at all…with a ton of game breaking glitches to boot. I put it down until recently to check out all the patches it has had…safe to say this is the game we should have had at launch. No bugs or glitches, fixed co-op, fixed progress blockers, etc. On top of that they've added cool things like Photo Mode, Transmog, and English VOs for dialogue…with New Game+ coming soon. The game is just fantastic now. I definitely recommend giving it another shot if you put it down when it launched.

    submitted by /u/ngriner
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Man Remastered available now ($19.99)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 01:08 PM PST

    Happy Birthday to Head of Xbox Phil Spencer!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 08:54 AM PST

    best story/campaign based games?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:59 PM PST

    I enjoy dying light, COD campaign, Halo campaign, and GTA story mode. What are some other good games like those y'all play and enjoy?

    edit: i appreciate you all for your suggestions:) ill be busy now😂

    submitted by /u/Frost0REAL
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Light 2 Stay Human - The Reason - Official Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 01:03 PM PST

    Pandemic: The Board Game could be delisted from the Xbox Store soon

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 04:09 AM PST

    Free Play Days – Star Wars: Squadrons, Tennis World Tour 2, and West of Dead

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 09:12 AM PST

    The Anacrusis now available ($30 ($24 until 1/20); Game Pass; Optimized for Series X/S w/Smart Delivery; supports cross-play; Xbox Play Anywhere)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 11:00 AM PST

    Microsoft has discontinued all Xbox One consoles

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:46 AM PST

    I'm using the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for Halo: Reach Forge (MCC, PC), how can I get the absolute lowest sensitivity for very precise movements?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:59 PM PST

    I find that even when clicking the left stick to use precision mode, I still end up making very large movements at a relatively small push of the thumbstick. I'm trying to align things perfectly in Forge, and I'm wondering - how can I get the absolute lowest movement (LS) sensitivity for this controller in Forge? I've taken a look at the Xbox Accessories app and I don't fully understand the various profiles, but I've used the turn key to set my LS to the leftmost position, beyond that, I could use some advice on how to get the lowest sensitivity out of my left stick.

    submitted by /u/steVENOM
    [link] [comments]

    E D G E QUESTION

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 03:16 AM PST

    Havent even switched on Xbox in months so asking about Edge

    1. No extensions I hear. I guess MS doesnt want us using Adblocks etc or useful tools like PW managers. Any news it might change?
    2. Any sync? Bookmarks sync is vital really as a minimum for me
    3. Disable Bing and replace.. possible?
    4. Can we change Homepage/NewTab page? If so i might be able to export my bookmarks to a webpage and access saved bookmarks that way
    submitted by /u/spoofnoob
    [link] [comments]

    how's the performance on games installed on USB flash drives?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 02:38 AM PST

    Why doesn't Microsoft port Movies & TV to other devices?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 07:03 PM PST

    I get why Apple or Sony would object to Microsoft's video system on its platforms, but why can't we get Movies & TV to work with smart TVs and other open platforms? The Movies Anywhere support is nice, but this still keeps TV show purchases locked to being playable on Xbox units only.

    submitted by /u/_MrDomino
    [link] [comments]

    Elite series 2 stick drift question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 02:04 AM PST

    How much stick drift is actually too much and should be covered by warranty?If i run "game controller tester" app and I set the deadzone to 0, i get about 4-8% drift on Y axes on the left stick... Controller is 3 weeks old.

    What I mean is... deadzone set to 0 and no stick drift AT ALL is even possible?

    submitted by /u/IanRiot
    [link] [comments]

    Any games that are multiplayer and relaxing with endless hours to play with someone else? (Like stardew valley)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:18 PM PST

    Me and my boyfriend are very good in pvp games (Smite, DbD, overwatch, etc…) but he has a bit of an issue where after a while he becomes upset and negative and that affects me. I found stardew valley and that game was so so much fun and it was too good to be true, eventually I think we milked that game just too much. So I'm hoping if there are other games equally as relaxing where there is tons of time you can spend on it

    submitted by /u/DanR117
    [link] [comments]

    So I finally tried cloud gaming...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 11:47 AM PST

    ...and I'm impressed as hell with it! I fired up Serious Sam 4 on my Xbox One. WiFi connection, and it works great. No noticable input lag or disconnects. Only played up through getting the shotgun, but zero issues with it. As a 41 year old, this totally feels like the future of video games. I could easily see consoles going the way of the dodo and games just becoming a service the same as Netflix. Just wanted to share my experience. Helluva time to be alive!

    submitted by /u/darkknightnate
    [link] [comments]

    Does the thumbsticks on the Elite series 2 controller work on the original elite controller?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 07:27 PM PST

    My original elite controller thumbsticks grip part has torn and could only find replacement for the thumbsticks by scuff the 2nd elite controller. Anyone know if it wouls fit on the original? Thanks

    submitted by /u/arexv10
    [link] [comments]

    How is it more than what it's supposed to be?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment