• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 12 years ago, Fallout 3 was released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC (actually yesterday), and this is my collector's edition for the 360.

    Xbox 360 - 12 years ago, Fallout 3 was released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC (actually yesterday), and this is my collector's edition for the 360.


    12 years ago, Fallout 3 was released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC (actually yesterday), and this is my collector's edition for the 360.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Guys what do you think about my setup?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Yesterday's buy. Mw3 steelbook

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else get as annoyed as I do about close-but-not-quite alignment? Gears is a serious offender.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    What type of screws are used in the Hard Drives for the Old Xbox 360? Tork Screws?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    OG Xbox San Andreas on 360, Graphical Issues During Cutscenes

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hi all, I've picked up Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for the original Xbox but I do not own an OG Xbox so I'm playing it on my 360.

    However there are graphical issues during the cutscenes with some textures appearing really blurry.

    I know that backwards compatibility on the 360 is a bit shakey and this is a long shot but does anybody have any ideas on how to get it to run better? Any display settings that can make a difference? Or is this just how it plays on 360?

    submitted by /u/Lycanthropus-Rex
    [link] [comments]

    App question - sky go (UK)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    So I just got sky TV and dug out my old 360 so I don't have to spend extra on multiroom to get more channels in my bedroom. I found out I need sky go extra to have it on consoles and that's fine, but before I go looking for my old wireless adapter, do I need a gold XBL membership to use sky go on 360, or can I just use it on silver like I can with Plex or Netflix?

    Extra post-google context - The m$ft site says gold is required, but also hasn't been updated since 2018 and numerous reddit reports on xbone are running with silver.

    Cheers everyone!

    Update - they canned support for 360 today, so nevermind.

    submitted by /u/Mr_zomby_plays
    [link] [comments]

    On This Day: 7 Years Ago on October 29, 2013, WWE 2K14 was released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    30 euro thriftstore.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Today i picked up a brand new looking 360 with two controllers and a kinect for 30 euro. It is the Corona v5 version with a 228GB harddisk in it.

    So i will be joining this sub to see what i can do with it.

    submitted by /u/1337-1911
    [link] [comments]

    Preventative measures

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently obtained a zephyr board and it works fine, I take good care of it and disassembled it to clean dust from the previous owner. However, I was wondering if it's a good idea to replace the thermal paste and heat sinks on it before it rrods as a preventative measure?

    submitted by /u/NeoGeoFan
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up DW5E, haven't played this for years!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Sound quit working on my xbox 360 slim; what can I do?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Hello, Yesterday when I went to play my xbox 360 there was a static sound coming from the system and then no sound at all. I've tried both hdmi and composite cables, I know the tv works fine since my separate dvd player plays dvds with sound. I've tried a couple "tricks" from youtube such as going into display and audio settings, as well as unplugging and plugging it back in. Also I've taken it apart to clean it and nothing appeared out of the ordinary. All back together now and everything works except there is still no sound. Anything I can do to fix it? Does it need a new sound card or something? Can this be fixed or do I need to look for another 360? This is the 1439 model. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Velcro1190
    [link] [comments]

    So I backed up quite a few of my OG Xbox games before I moved from my home state, burned the backups to blank dvds, brought my backup dvds with me because that's all I had room for....

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Popped one into the 360 I dont have a HDD for, and it said "play name of game" so will the 360 read said game once i get a HDD for it?

    submitted by /u/DreamOracle42
    [link] [comments]

    MultiKills That Make Noble 6 Proud

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Looking for a quite slim psu in the UK?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I have looked on amazon and for all the ones that come up people complain that they're noisy. I have an official one that sounds like a jet engine what do people recommend?

    submitted by /u/LukeTheDuke26
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with right analog stick on two different controllers. Is the problem my system?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've been having an issue with my right analog stick not registering. The stick itself isn't stuck, just not registering any movement on screen. Was playing Fallout New Vegas last weekend and it just stopped working so that I couldn't look around/aim. I thought it was the controller so I bought one (generic) off Amazon and when I got it connected, it still wouldn't register. I know a lot of the generic controllers are buggy, but given that it's the same issue with a real controller and generic, and all the other buttons on both are working fine, I'm wondering if there's something in the system that could be malfunctioning. I'm going to try and find a wire today to see if plugging the controller in works.

    submitted by /u/finrgltr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment