• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Xbox - 2 Weeks! (14 Days)

    Xbox - 2 Weeks! (14 Days)


    2 Weeks! (14 Days)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    A tiny bit of history - The Xbox.com homepage and a game page, 12 years apart

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Size comparison from (Tom Warren Twitter)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Best Buy Employee email regarding Xbox launch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to 10th December 2020

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    My Xbox One Just bricked today. Thank you for the years of service, I remember when my brother bought you in 2013 and jumped off to buy a PS4, I never gave up on Xbox and I don’t think I will. Now time to power my dreams ��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    The Backbone One looks and sounds like a great iOS controller. Anyone know if it works with Xbox Remote Play?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    In what planet does this exist...

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Oh sh*t here we go again

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Problem with XBox One latest update

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hi, is anyone have any trouble with latest update on Xbox One S? Update got installed yesterday (10/26/2020). Since then I: 1. Haven't been able to sign in. 2. Dashboard and apps are completely unresponsive. 3. Trying to open Settings app gives an error "App is taking to long to open".

    After multiple restarts, got an error my profile is currpted and needs to be restored. Tried that and got error the App is taking too long to start 😑.

    Anyone else having these problems?

    submitted by /u/andy-mohan1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy a generic 2tb Hardrive and format it to use as an Xbox one external HD?? Just want to save some money?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    my 2016 xbox one keeps shutting down by itself. any idea what the problem might be?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    i'm just trying to play F1 2019 and it just completely shut down all by itself. it's not overheating as i checked and its cool to the touch, all the plugs/cables are fully plugged in, all connections are good, i have no idea what the problem is. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/EmployedHawk885
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox one S won't come on. When I plug it in I hear a very faint sound. Anyone got a solution ?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Ghostrunner shuts down on rest mode.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Heads up, I've been playing since midnight and on top of not saving checkpoints (you need to complete each level or lose all progress), ghostrunner shuts down when you put the console in rest mode.

    I tested it several times, any other game resumes upon returning from rest mode but Ghostrunner completely shuts down, which also makes you lose progress and restart the entire level.

    submitted by /u/NUMBER327
    [link] [comments]

    Old windows adapter for new series x controller?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Hello dear Xbox community, I am a pc player but I am using an controller for certain Games (mostly RPGs like Dark Souls, AC:Odyssey etc). My prefered controllers are the ones from Xbox . I like the design and how it handles.

    I am using an old 360 controller with a cable and I wanted to switch to the new Xbox series X game pad when it comes out so I can play AC:Valhalla with the newest one.

    My question is: Would I be able to buy an adapter for xbox one controllers for windows and use the Xbox series X controller with that?

    I have no way to connect it via bluetooth and I heard the latency with wireless adapter connection is better anyway.

    Thanks in advance for your answers and I wish that you all will get a preorder for your prefered console!

    submitted by /u/prayse9
    [link] [comments]

    Bandwidth Usage Before and After quarantine xbox has been a saver of boredom this Quarantine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Do i buy game pass

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    hey guys, should i buy game pass ultimate, and drop the gold subscription, mate said it's worth it, not sure though?

    submitted by /u/withthelads3211
    [link] [comments]

    A serious question I have about stream play

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    So I was bored on my work and I started thinking about playing, then I had this crazy thought. Could you use a mobile device (like an iPad mini) and an Xbox one to play online with another person. I haven't been able to try it out yet, my phone's not compatible so Idk what happens

    submitted by /u/YoungHwCollector
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Got Delayed Again ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Man I can't believe Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed until December 10th it was one of the games I wanted to test my series x with. I'm glad it didn't get pushed to next year.

    submitted by /u/iGigaflop
    [link] [comments]

    Star Wars Episode I: Racer - Launch Trailer

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    What type of Xbox one controller is this? (Looking to buy the same model, ignore the messed up home button)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Now That The Xbox Series X has a SSD ,How it will work against Power Outages? Since SSD it’s know to get corrupt during writing in a power outage!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment