• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Xbox - why xbox... why.

    Xbox - why xbox... why.


    why xbox... why.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    My evolution of xbox controllers. Hoping the elite 2 has zero button issues ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Is my new controller fake?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Free game pass code

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Rocksteady announce the new Suicide Squad game with a picture of someone who appears to be Superman

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Is anyone else analyzing this video to see what potential the new one is gonna have?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I have an issue with Alan Wake's DLC...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I for Alan Wake and it's DLC for free with quantum break. I beat the game and move onto the DLC I had already installed. But then I go o the downloadable content section in game and it says that I have no DLC. I deleted and redownload. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/TheEgalitariast
    [link] [comments]

    Car Racing Game circa 2008

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    When I was younger I used to play this car game and I'm trying to remember the name of it so I can look it up (for nostalgia purposes). I remember it had great background music that kind of sounded like Night Fever by the The Bee Gees and one of the settings you could play in was a dessert with oil tankers and old barns and tumbleweeds everywhere. Can anyone tell me what game this was? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rosiejulian
    [link] [comments]

    Headset for Glasses wearers

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I am looking for a new headset under 70$ and I am having trouble choosing that would be comfortable since i wear glasses, can someone recommend some

    submitted by /u/rohitthetrafficcone
    [link] [comments]

    Need help regarding the purchase of XGP

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Can I buy GP if I already have Gold?

    submitted by /u/CommanderRex7474
    [link] [comments]

    Plans about xbox

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Do you think xcloud will come to tv-s too? I am planning not to buy the series x, but i would but only play on the cloud, since i have a good connection. 1080p is enough for me, but do you guys think its a food idea? Is it gonna be like stadia?

    submitted by /u/lolhub01
    [link] [comments]

    Left Joystick is Glitching Out

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    The left joystick on my controller is glitching out and I'm not sure how to fix it.

    Basically, if I try to move forward without pressing it down, it barely moves and I end up moving in game really slow, to the point were I might as well not even move. If I press it down, it works like normal, but does it again of I don't hold it down.

    But something weird happens, if I'm in a menu, moving the joystick to the left will make the menu move downwards, but moving it upwards/forwards yields nothing.

    Any possible solutions anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/AJ70694
    [link] [comments]

    Have 14 days of Game Pass on me (new members only)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I got a code for 14 days of Xbox Game Pass (including Ultimate) but it's only for new members, so I can't use it. Someone else enjoy it for me. First come, first served :-)

    6XYFW-TFQY4-DY2T3-7GMRW-VTY2Z

    submitted by /u/rickersimps
    [link] [comments]

    How do we do that ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I tried to play on the xbox first jeneration but the games did not appear and therefore my friend told me that I must activate a mode where the xbox the background is blue instead of green and that if I activate the games in the console will go appear and we could play but I need to know how we do that and its what that 🤔 I was never able to play this console was too young when the console came out

    submitted by /u/9634234gietmamaw
    [link] [comments]

    Repair help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I've got 2 controllers with stick drift I brought new analog stick would I be able to just replace them fixing it or is it harder

    submitted by /u/deathforce58
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed my first controller today had problem with dpad not working made me feel really accomplished.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what the issue is or how to fix it

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I’ve got the original elite controller, am I missing out compared to series2?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I have had it for two years. Only issue has been the grips which I got a cover for. Am I missing out on much with them except for Bluetooth?

    submitted by /u/Volatilised
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me because I changed my hertz to 120 on my settings and now my monitor screen only says input not found

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    where can I find custom buttons for the xbox controller?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I have 3-4 xbox controllers and I would like to setup one of them to work with my sons switch being the pro controller is suffering from drift. Main issue with that is my son just turned 6 and still looks at the controller a fair amount especially if I game tells him to press x he looks for x on the controller for example. Is there somewhere well known to get custom replacement buttons so they are labeled the same way a switch controller would be with x/y and a/b reversed?

    submitted by /u/ghc86
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for table top games for Xbox one

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Looking for table top like games for Xbox one with multiplayer to play with my friends online (at the moment I have monopoly deal, basic monopoly plus and Uno)

    submitted by /u/DREAMINGMASTR
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    So I got Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition today and installed it with the discs, but the DLC didn't show up and it says I don't own the game. Anyone know why that is, and how I can fix it?

    submitted by /u/MMPR6th
    [link] [comments]

    xCloud on IOS

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Does anybody know if the xCloud will be coming to IOS? Been using Apple all my life so I'm probably not gonna switch

    submitted by /u/LUVISRAGE1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment