• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Xbox - First time I’ve gotten all the achievements for a game, feels good!

    Xbox - First time I’ve gotten all the achievements for a game, feels good!


    First time I’ve gotten all the achievements for a game, feels good!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I made this Pikachu controller from scratch, including the homemade PokeBall guide button!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Quarantine has FINALLY allowed me to go for the completionist quest!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: I much prefer GTA IV over GTA V. It had a much grittier story and the world was far more detailed. Which do you prefer?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    have at it! It isn’t much but hey, I sure won’t need it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    14 days of game pass for anyone who wants it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Anyone remember this game for the 360 it was basically day z for the 360

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Purchased this Halo Edition Xbox on eBay for a decent price and when I started it up, it began playing a game I didn’t put in. Look what came inside...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Disc reader not working on Xbox one.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    My reader isn't working on my regular Xbox one. The only disc it can see is Forza horizon 2 wich was already installed when I got it. Do you know what could be the issue?

    submitted by /u/Faceless_Toast
    [link] [comments]

    New Microsoft Store

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    The long waited for elegant Store that was shown with the series x is finally here

    submitted by /u/DarkArrow09
    [link] [comments]

    I have these sight saver pads and you can use them on glasses, phone screens, cameras, and computers. It’s mainly isopropyl alcohol. Can I use them on dirty Xbox one disks?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Should I get the Xbox s/x or wait for the new series x later this year?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Im moving over to console and I chose the xbox side of things. I just don't know if I should get the S or X or wait to get the Series x which is getting released around december. I havent done much research into whether I could play on an S or X with people on the Series X and vise versa. I really only will be playing 1080p or 1440p so I don't think I need the series x but you guys probably know more than me.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PJseiler
    [link] [comments]

    Don't need this so whoever gets it gets it

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    So why does this keep showing up? I just bought Fallout New Vegas for old times sakes and it keeps popping this error up and saying i am disconnected from xbox live. How do i fix this.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Best preset EQ for hear footsteeps on R6s?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    My controller is missing is there an app or somthing on the xbox that I can use to locate it?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Are there any non apple ipod equivalents or smaller tablets that one could buy specifically for Xcloud and devices like Kishi?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I'd be into doing some portable xbox stuff but don't want to get a whole new phone for it.

    submitted by /u/MrPleasureBear
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my game drive.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    After this new update on the Xbox my game drive stopped working. I don't know what happened I just came home from school and it stopped working. I have tried disconnecting it and moving where I plugged it in, I've tried resetting my Xbox, I've also tried factory resetting it, I've tried plugging it in to another Xbox, and I've tried plugging it into a computer but it said you can't open these files on it.

    submitted by /u/CarrotLife34
    [link] [comments]

    Disc doesn't launch game but is able to install it.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So, today i wanted to play red dead redemption 2, but my game wouldn't start so i contactet customer support and as it turns out the disc is the problem and not the console. Now i wonder how the disc could break even though it's been in the console since i bought it two weeks ago, and why it installs the game just fine but isn't able to launch it. Hope you guys can answer the questions.

    submitted by /u/some_internet_user_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S taking 1 hour to boot up

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    So my friend has been having issues with his Xbox One S for a couple months now. At first he couldn't open certain games then his games graphics wouldn't load properly. But now his Xbox takes almost an hour to boot up his dashboard is extremely slow and he can't open any games. So far he's tries regular resets, hard resets, and factory resets. If anyone has any info lmk

    submitted by /u/-Rick-3
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Game wont update, xbox support was useless.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Hello! And apologies for formatting and the block of text, I'm on mobile.

    Im trying to play minecraft off a disc but it wont update. Itll either say its at 0.0% or 28.0%, but nothing else. I've deleted the game and reinstalled it with the disc to no avail, still won't update. Ive factory reset the console amd even that didnt work. I had to redownload other apps afterwards, so it'll do that. I tried updating the console but it never completes the "checking for console updates" option, and its says the latest update status is "update pending." No idea where to go from here

    submitted by /u/MemephiliaMp4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment