• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Today's pick ups

    Xbox 360 - Today's pick ups


    Today's pick ups

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Delisted Xbox 360 Games Reappear On Microsoft Store, Brutal Legend, Silent Hill, and More

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Put a lot of effort to this beauty guys, it used to be in an extremely bad condition when i bought it,Custom Paint Xbox 360 S Trinity :)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I bought LA Noire Rockstar Pass but it’s impossible to download any DLCs

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I bought the LA Noire Rockstar Pass this past March 3rd (as it was 50% off), but I was unable to download the DLCs until this last weekend.

    Once I could try what I acquired, the DLCs just didn't appear (Proof).

    What can I do now? Thanks for any kind of help.

    submitted by /u/Raulmunoz
    [link] [comments]

    12 years sealed still working great

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I’ve been trying to play some original Xbox games on my 360 recently. All the games I’ve put in work except for my copy of The spongebob movie game. I know it’s supposed to work cause it’s on the backwards compatibility list. Could it be the disc or my 360?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Basic refurbishment

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, I'm thinking about giving my old 360 a little bit of a makeover since it's seen better days. I'm just wondering how hard it would be for someone who isn't the most technologically inclined.

    Will it be a pain in my ass to take apart or put together? Are there any paints that I need to avoid? Are there any tricks or tips to tune her up a bit once I'm inside?

    submitted by /u/wild_canadian_
    [link] [comments]

    My Updated "Wiki"/Guide For The Xbox 360 XDK (Xbox Development Kit)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Is this a standalone console, or does it have to be hooked up to the internet?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm considering an xbox360 from a thrift store, but I've never owned an xbox. (My last console was a N64. Haha) Can I use the 360 as a standalone console without having to go through all the rigmarole of getting on the internet and signing up for an an account, etc. If I just want some good old one or two player gaming, will this work?

    submitted by /u/Tyree_Callahan
    [link] [comments]

    What 360 model would be best to put in an original Xbox case?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I've been working on this crazy idea in my head to put a 360 in an original Xbox case and was wondering if anyone had some input on what model would be the best for this, any tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cody240sx
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a 4gb slim, can I use a 32 GB usb 2.0 flash drive?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Nothing more to add, just needed some advice for how to use my new 360 slim, thanks!

    submitted by /u/shrek1234567810
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone has any spare game codes, please read!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I mainly play on PC, but I just got a 360 again and have been revisiting some stuff I have (mostly Skate 3). I mainly got the console again because my 3 y/o daughter has been wanting to play Minecraft. It bothers the hell out of me that I can own Minecraft on one thing, and play it on everything but 360. But, if anyone happens to have any codes or a Minecraft code for my daughter to use, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DeathMetalDipper666
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to upgrade the HDD on my Slim. Would a Toshiba 500GB work okay?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I had a 500GB lying around from my first PS4 that I wanted to stick in my 360. I know it's not necessarily as simple as yanking the current one and putting in the new one with a third-party enclosure...or is it?

    Sorry if this has been asked countless times; the info I found on this isn't necessarily new.

    submitted by /u/MaximusMurkimus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to purchase a pre NXE console

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Any tips on doing this? I'd like to purchase one that isn't modded. Any clue on how much this might cost and maybe what model numbers to look for to ensure no RROD and that it's not a scam? how much should I expect to spend, and what's the best site to buy one?

    submitted by /u/CreepiestDog
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 disc tray stuck

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I can open it with a card but it's awkward and I just want to press the button and it opens like it's meant to.. any tips to fix it properly?

    submitted by /u/MrStreamyTV
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 disc tray stuck

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I can open it with a card but it's awkward and I just want to press the button and it opens like it's meant to.. any tips to fix it properly?

    submitted by /u/MrStreamyTV
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 disc tray stuck

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I can open it with a card but it's awkward and I just want to press the button and it opens like it's meant to.. any tips to fix it properly?

    submitted by /u/MrStreamyTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment