• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Xbox - Why isn’t this feature for everything? For example who can see you’re online for the people you don’t want to unadd but you don’t want them to spam invites.

    Xbox - Why isn’t this feature for everything? For example who can see you’re online for the people you don’t want to unadd but you don’t want them to spam invites.


    Why isn’t this feature for everything? For example who can see you’re online for the people you don’t want to unadd but you don’t want them to spam invites.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Xbox live issues

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    For the last few months every so often XBOX One has been having so many issues with Xbox live. It does the thing where it shows everyone offline but they aren't or their activity (what app they are in) doesn't update and is incorrect. Then it mutes my whole party and it is super delayed when trying to unmute everyone. This was frustrating but alright once but why has this happened to my friends and I 10+ times at this point? Can Microsoft fix this issue the first? Second? Maybe even 3rd time? Come on Microsoft this is ridiculous.

    I'm curious if anyone else in the community is as frustrated as I am with this issue.

    submitted by /u/goobshnoop
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys from Xbox backwards compatibility team add NFS:Most Wanted with the release of Xbox series x? And with "the release of Xbox series x" i mean RIGHT NOW!-cit

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Slow download

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    So in the past hour or so i've been trying to install the mid season update for mw but i'm getting anywhere from 25kbps to 500kbps download. Normally, my download speed is around 40-50mbps. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Existing_Ship
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook market is sometimes a weird place

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Gamepass Cancellation

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I downloaded Gamepass, the $1 for first month package, with the intent to cancel it right before the second payment 30 days after. I went to cancel it today and it says if I cancel it I can use Gamepass until 2/3/21 without any more payments. I've confirmed that I've only paid $1... so am I missing something or will I be getting 8 months free?

    submitted by /u/bigbobby999
    [link] [comments]

    My controler does this weird thinf where the xbox logo turns on for a moment when i try to turn on my console.Somebody help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Anyone having similar issues.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Everytime I join a party we all get muted on all of our ends and we can't find a way to fix it. Anyone else having a similar issues and know how to fix it. Edit: Do you also have the issues and shows all your friends offline.

    submitted by /u/Xv_Andres_vX
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have this problem on Xbox One Spotify?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    problem on Spotify

    I've tried many troubleshooting tricks (uninstalled many times then reinstalled, restarted console, etc) and nothing works.

    submitted by /u/soccereler
    [link] [comments]

    How to get game volume on headset

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    So I got my headset together with a console and it's the plantronics rig 400 and the microphone works really well for me but I haven't been able to get the game volume to play through the headset and I know they do because I've watched reviews on it but I can't figure out how to turn it on and I'm not sure if I just don't have a setting clicked or it's something else but I can't figure it out in the settings and all the videos that show how are from a past update so I just need help thanks if you can

    submitted by /u/darko56544
    [link] [comments]

    If it wasn't confirmed before, that July event seems more likely by this tweet.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I can't play multiplayer games on Halo Master Chief Collection, help me please

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Every time i pressed multiplayer it always says "The multiplayer feature is blocked due to your xbox Live settings." It tells me to turn off my family settings. How do i do that? I don't even have a family in xbox

    submitted by /u/bleufort
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with trimming clips. Anyone else having this problem? Hope it’s fixed soon.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Backwards compatibility

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    For games that are backwards compatible from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox 1, do you have the buy the cases that say "Xbox 360 and Xbox one" to play them on the Xbox 1 or can you still get the cases that just say Xbox 360 and have it work. I want to play MW2 on my Xbox 1 but I don't know if I need to get a case that says Xbox 360 and 1 or if I can just get a 360 disc and have it work, bc idk if there's a difference since all the games I've bought that were backwards compatible had "Xbox 360 and Xbox 1" on it.

    submitted by /u/DavyCraft
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox black screen flickering

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I started up my xbox today and after about 15 seconds it goes to a black screen for a few seconds and then repeats. I can start up any game but that black screen always comes up. Tried different hdmi cords and same thing. Hard reset as well. Any tips before i use this for target practice and be finally done with any xbox product?

    submitted by /u/Indominus_Zero
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a problem where my left trigger clicks when I press it, it still works and the other trigger works perfectly fine. Anyone know a way I can fix it?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Crossover Cable Question

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Does cat6 cable work with classic xbox to xbox360 and xbox one? Anything I might need to know before I purchase a whole heap of em?

    submitted by /u/gollygothguy
    [link] [comments]

    Astro A40 w/ M80 Mixamp in Wireless Xbox Controller on Windows

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Xbox Live Boss Leaves Microsoft After 15 Years

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Fix your download speed Xbox

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    229 mbps when testing but I'm getting 26 kbps when actually updating. Thats .011% my actual speed. This should not be a problem that I consistently have.

    submitted by /u/sloanypony13
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had problems with gamechat?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I was playing MW with a few buddy's and i couldnt hear two of them, today I went on siege and I cant hear anyone in that game chat either.

    submitted by /u/XtraLargeFries2
    [link] [comments]

    System updates wiping HD partitions

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Conveniently this issue started happening right after my Xbox One X went out of warranty last year. Whenever a new system update comes out, my Xbox will download and apply it, and fail with one of the e101, 102, or 105 errors after starting the install.

    I thought the hard drive was failing. Bought a new drive, formatted, installed, same thing occurred after the next update. Ran smart test, both drives passed. Ran short and long disk checks, no errors. So began my new cycle of formatting the old one, and replacing with a new one to do an offline update whenever a new update comes out. I've migrated all games into an external HDD so I don't have to keep downloading them. That drive never has problems. Only the internal.

    What I've noticed, when hooking the drive up to my PC, is if I set the Xbox to auto apply updates, all partitions are wiped when the update fails, and I'm stuck in the troubleshooting black screen menu.

    Thought I'd be smart, disable auto updates, and manually update. Same issue. I replaced the thermal paste, as some posts have said the heat could cause corruption. Nope, same issue. Any ideas on whats happening?

    I'm not a member of the insiders program. And I'm really sick of taking my Xbox apart to swap hard drives.

    My old 360 had rrod issues, and now this with my one x. I gotta say, I'm about ready to be done with xbox hardware.

    submitted by /u/framechief
    [link] [comments]

    2 piece Xbox One Controller?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Is there such a thing as a 2 piece controller? I'm imagining 2 wireless nunchuks similar to the original Wii. One with the Left stick and D-Pad, triggers etc and the other with Right stick, A B X Y and triggers. I struggle to get comfortable with my hands together in front and figured I couldn't be the only one.

    submitted by /u/TheWingedBadger
    [link] [comments]

    Update issue

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I'm updating 3 games 2 if them whenever I unpause they update normally but one of them is going like 20kbps I'm wondering if yall know a fix

    submitted by /u/iiabk74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment