• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My xbox 360 collection since my apartment is too small to house them :(

    Xbox 360 - My xbox 360 collection since my apartment is too small to house them :(


    My xbox 360 collection since my apartment is too small to house them :(

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 Setup (Kinect is not connected)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I narrowed it down what to play now?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I got the orange box

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Bought a fake controller. Anyone had any luck connecting to Xbox? Thanks

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    whats the best Xbox 360?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    So unfortunately i think my Xbox 360 Elite is on its way out. the disc tray jams constantly every time i try to open or close it. i want to ask, which is the best 360 to buy? im a little short for shelf space so im leaning towards the 360 S however I've heard the touch buttons are a bit crap. there's also the 360 E, but the design seems kinda weird. there's always the option to buy another Elite but im wary that it could break again. whats your verdict Reddit?

    submitted by /u/JacksonDiggle
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 is slowly losing game demos.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Ever since I got an Xbox One S, my Xbox 360 has slowly been losing games and demos. Some of these, like Feeding Frenzy, moved to my new Xbox because I used the same account. But other games, especially demos, have disappeared from my 360 without a trace. These include Fuzion Frenzy 2 Demo, The Bee Movie Game Demo, and Cars Demo. Any advice on how to get these games back? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/cantthink0faname485
    [link] [comments]

    I want a new 360 (I revive my old friend)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    When I was just a small Brazilian child my parents surprised me, one day I woke up to go to school and there was a used Xbox 360 slim in the room, I was so excited at school that I told everyone about the Xbox that I won that morning.

    When I got home I started to play some shooting game that was definitely not recommended for my age, but I didn't care, for the rest of that year I played a lot.

    But I said "the rest of that year" because a year after that it started working only when he wanted to and it stayed like this for 2 years and currently he calls but it doesn't work, Nowadays I'm a teenager and I recently discovered this community on Reddit and I started watching a lot of videos and read stories about 360 games.

    So now I'm here trying to "revive" my Xbox 360 and if I can't, I'll try to save my money and buy a new Xbox 360 that I can find for an average of R$ 899.00 (equivalent to $ 154.82). Thanks for reading this far, I'm sorry if my English is bad and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/MaxmChan
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Doritos Crash Course 2 and Uno?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    How can I get these elusive games? I've never purchased them

    submitted by /u/4nanym005
    [link] [comments]

    My (physical) Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Using disc based DLC, with a digital game?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I'm trying to replace some of my game discs with digital versions. Before I do that though, some games that have DLC on a second disk, for example Skyrim Legendary Edition. If I buy a digital version of Skyrim, will the installed DLC from the second disc work with the digital copy? Another example, there is disc for Forza 2 that will install all the DLC, will it work with a digital copy and not just a physical? I haven't been able to find any information on this, I'd like to know before I spend any money and/or sell my discs. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/mewoneplusone1
    [link] [comments]

    How to manually install og xbox update on the x360? what i'm i doing wrong?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Are there any good Facebook groups/groups in general for 360 selling/trading?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Enjoying Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix . What are the best arcade/retro games for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Questions about The Outfit in the comments

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Question Regarding Controller Stick Caps

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    So I got an afterglow controller a while ago to use with my PC gaming and in all honesty I love it. My only issue is that after more than a year of use, the rubber on the sticks ripped. Because they ripped, I lost one of the rubber pieces when it fell off. The other comes off all the time and I have to keep putting it back on. I looked online to find a replacement and bought these but they don't fit at all because they are way too loose. Anyone know where I can get a replacement cap that will sit on top of the hard plastic of the controller? Preferably something on Amazon? I am looking at these but people in the reviews are saying you need the original rubber part for them to fit well.

    Any help is appreciated, Thank you!

    submitted by /u/vainlane
    [link] [comments]

    I just installed an external drive to my Xbox 360. When I am downloading games, however, it’s not giving me the option to save them there, only the internal hard drive ...?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Languages of Forza 4 and Halo 4

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm planning to buy second hand games in Germany but I want to make sure language can be chosen. I don't know German at all but English, Spanish or French I do.

    There is the "PAL" mark on both games, but nothing else indicating the languages.

    Could anybody confirm?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/daviddoji
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Japanese games on X360 from other region?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Since I can't find much information on the internet about how it actually works, I thought this should be the best place to ask this question nowadays, and the question is as follows:

    Is it possible to download/buy games from Japanese store on an European (or any other region for that matter) Xbox 360?

    I ask this because all the shmups this console has are available in decent prices only on the Japanese Marketplace and that's the main reason I want to buy X360. Just unsure whether should I import the console from Japan or simply get it locally.

    submitted by /u/mayhayoo
    [link] [comments]

    Recently discovered that I love video games. Here’s what I’ve played, what should I play next!?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Played through all the Halo games - 3.5/5 (classics but get repetitive) Fallout 3 - 4/5 (endless fun. graphics could be better) Fallout New Vegas - 4/5 (more of the fun!) Far cry 3 - 4.5/5 (wow. Super fun. Great plot. Great gameplay) Bioshock - 4/5 (pleasantly surprised! Too short though) Assassins Creed - 2/5 (trash plot, gameplay is decent) The Walking Dead - 3.5/5 (great voice acting, like the different pace.) Fable - 3.5/5 (solid fun) Dead Space - 3.5/5 (can't binge, too scary)

    Please recommend more! Next I've got Skyrim and Mass Effect. Would love a good modern shooter game with a decent plot and decent voice acting. Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gutsnownow
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 controller replacement

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    What do you guys use as a replacement now that Microsoft doesn't manufacture original controllers?

    I bought a generic Xbox controller from Amazon and it had very bad analogue dead zones.

    submitted by /u/Stephen0a01
    [link] [comments]

    Game reccomendation

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I (24F) bought a 360 with Kinect a long time ago and am now looking into starting to play games on it after breaking it out again. Looking for something fun, a good storyline, anything really. I'd appreciate any recommendations! Thanks

    submitted by /u/mkthib
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment