• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Lockdown got me playing Midnight Club LA. Game is just as good as I remember it 10 years ago :)

    Xbox 360 - Lockdown got me playing Midnight Club LA. Game is just as good as I remember it 10 years ago :)


    Lockdown got me playing Midnight Club LA. Game is just as good as I remember it 10 years ago :)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    So..I've got a tv, an Xbox and a mattress in my tent.... How's your quarantine going?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Rate my setup. (Mum makes me take it downstairs every night)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    My XBOX 360 game collection. I got all of these for less than 50€

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Promising Future of the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    It sounds strange but I think the 360 could see a resurgence of old users with 5G connection eventually coming.

    I was thinking about good old system link games and then I remembered it's possible to connect a Xbox 360 wireless to a hub. With 5G connections I bet it would be possible to set up a virtual lan online and all games with system link will be able to be played.

    Of course this is somewhat possible with mods already, but this would work 100% on a stock console which would include a ton of players.

    So what do you think?

    submitted by /u/singleplayerfighting
    [link] [comments]

    Certain games not on marketplace?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Games like Ninja Gaiden or Metal Gear Rising don't show up, It'll say "0 results"

    Is there a reason? On the website it says they're both in the xbox360 marketplace

    submitted by /u/Spaceflakez
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone had trouble logging into xbox live even though their information was correct?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Multiple times it would tell me it wasn't right but it was.

    submitted by /u/Mysterion320
    [link] [comments]

    What games are more stable on 360 than on pc?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I've run into games crashing on dead space and portal 2.

    submitted by /u/Mysterion320
    [link] [comments]

    What can you with with a flashed dvd drive xbox 360 slim and is it easy to do?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Live Games

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I just hooked up my 360 for the first time in years. Which games still have active live play?

    submitted by /u/swim000092
    [link] [comments]

    Would a HDMI 1080P Video Audio Composite Converter Mini Adapter work for my Monitor

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Basically I have a monitor with bulit in sound. Recently brought a 4k tv so I decided to switch the places of my ps4 with my 360. Although found out I can't use my currently cables. I have spent a couple of mins looking for a quick fix. This seems to be it but I am not sure.

    submitted by /u/TruestSage
    [link] [comments]

    Account Swap Hell!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Switched my 360 on because lockdown!

    However, I fucked up and bought Xbox Live on a new email address and then realised that isnt the same as the 360 profile.

    When I try to swap email addresses it let me gets all the way and then a message appears saying "Sorry, we cant change your microsoft account, for more info, go to xbox.com/accountswap."That has no information I can see to help. So I'm reaching out to you guys! Please help!

    submitted by /u/HowlInWinter
    [link] [comments]

    Disc drive never stays in...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    XBOX 360 E hard drive question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    My XBOX 360 E has a 13,9gb hard drive and i wanna get it replaced with a 500gb official XBOX hard drive but is there any way to make the save games carry from hard drive to hard drive?

    submitted by /u/InfernoImpreza
    [link] [comments]

    Charger

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I have a x360, should I buy that 15 dollar charger

    submitted by /u/fe_gentil
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where i can get this avatar?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Please help me - SvR 2007

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I got SmackDown vs RAW 2007 for my birthday today, and when I put it in the console, it says that it's unrecognizable. I've tried troubleshooting, but nothing has worked and I can't even download it from the store because I can only get the demo.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/housefire25
    [link] [comments]

    Original Xbox on Xbox 360

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    There were some games on the Original Xbox that could play at 720p, some of are which are backwards compatible on Xbox 360. Will these play in 720p on Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/spookylemon14
    [link] [comments]

    Are these adapters compatible?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone! I've recently had a problem with my Xbox 360 (the slim edition): the adapter stopped working after lightning fell near my house. Before getting a new one, I would like to know if the Xbox keeps working, and was planning on having a friend lend me theirs. However, I believe his Xbox is an older edition, and I am not sure if the adapters are compatible.

    Could you let me know which adapters are compatible with each edition?

    submitted by /u/DragonEaterT
    [link] [comments]

    My wifi randomly drops. Could I run an ethernet cord from my 360 to my laptop and get a more stable connection?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    My router is as far away as possible from my 360. Like, literally could not get further away, unless it was outside, ha! But, my laptop connects great, so would I see any improvement or nah?

    I've been having wifi torture for years, I'm getting really, really tired of it because there's no where else to put the router for the house... ;_;

    submitted by /u/Brelen_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    question about loading from disc vs hdd

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Is there a list of games that benefit from loading from HDD because I've seen some post about some games benefiting better from HDD because it had some sort of technology that past games didn't have like halo 3 performing worse digitally.

    submitted by /u/dead_meme_idris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment