• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down to play some MW2?

    Xbox 360 - Anyone down to play some MW2?


    Anyone down to play some MW2?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Pic for attention: but 75% of people in these subs.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Slim HDD question.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I was gifted a Xbox 360 S today. Didn't realize it was the 4 GB model so of course I need a HD.

    So what are my options?

    submitted by /u/tonedibiase
    [link] [comments]

    What is the chances of overheating?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking of getting a 360(specifically a fat jasper model), mostly because I was born in 2005 and was too young to ever experience it. The room I game in is on the second story of my house. This room is very large, so it loses heat very easily unless the weather outside is above room temperature. I also think that because this room is right above the garage(which has no heating) that it also loses heat through the cold garage below it. I live in southern Maine, so the weather here doesn't get to hot, maybe 32-34° C at peak summer, but more like 25-30° C for most the summer. However, it can very much get muggy in this room. We do put an air conditioner in this room in the summer, but when we decide to put it in all depends on how the weather goes, maybe sometime between early to mid summer.

    So with all this being said, what do you think the likelihood of a 360 overheating in this room?

    Sorry if this was long a very specific, just wanted to give as many details so I could get the best possible answer.

    submitted by /u/Hufics
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to go back a Dashboard update?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I have to older fat 360 models. One I use for the modern games and stuff, while the other one sits and waits. Recently I saw the older versions of the dashboard. NXE and Blades to be specific. Is there a way to go back to them? I've looked everywhere and the LB+RB+X only deletes system updates. Does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/SkyeTheFurry
    [link] [comments]

    What could be wrong with one of my xbox's? Hit the power and automatically turns back off

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Well boys,i finnaly did it

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I got 3 new games incoming tommorow,Fall Out New Vegas,Bioshock Infinite and Skyrim,i payed only for 2 of them 25.50$

    submitted by /u/perry_tha_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Skate 2 on Marketplace?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Anyone able to download this successfully? I tried to redownload on two different machines. It would show on the Dashboard and the folder is labeled as corrupt when I check the drive. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MrSchnitzelPop
    [link] [comments]

    the locale configurations affects the matchmaking? also. Accesories to voice chat with my headphones?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    something that i noticed about the locale option is the warning that goes "changing the locale could change your internet configuration" and since i'm asking myself why i can't find ppl active on my favorite games like nfs mw 2012 and blur, i thought the locale could change the matchmaking location and being able to play with more players. Is this true? or maybe is better to upgrade to a xbox one or pc, also what accesories do you recommend me to connect my headphones to my controller and voice chat?

    submitted by /u/darkroom67
    [link] [comments]

    Starting up my old xbox 360 after a long time. Hopefully I can get my old account back after the updates.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I had an old Xbox with scott pilgrim on it and now it won't turn on and the power supply led light up orange. I don't know what to do and am wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

    submitted by /u/theb1rd0269
    [link] [comments]

    bought a used 360. few questions

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    never had an xbox

    i bought used 360, the console is chipped ( it reads burned games ).

    Now, i would like to know if it is possible to remove the chip, so the console is stock?

    How can i know if the console is banned? The guy said he never connected it online so..

    I would love to play Nascar The game 2011, but i guess it is NTSC only, so no luck? my console is from europe. Can it be bought and downloaded from the store?

    If the console is banned can i still use the store to download/buy games and play offline?

    I do not condone piracy, but the console was really cheap so i took a gamble.

    submitted by /u/Analyst70
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 not loading

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Ok so I need some help, when I was putting my Xbox One X account on to my Xbox 360, I decided to try to play Fallout 3 to test it out, when I tried to load it, it gave me the error message "Can't launch Fallout 3." I'm assuming since I downloaded dlc to this game from a different account it might not have worked.

    If anybody can help, please help me, Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Some_Austistic_Moron
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking to purchase xbox 360 controllers in smaller design and less chunky , like ps4 controllers ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Do these exist ?

    Xbox 360 controllers but slimmed down and controllers that look like playstation controllers

    submitted by /u/uttftytfuyt
    [link] [comments]

    Forza motorsport wont install, gets stuck at 43%?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    The disc imo looks fine, and the content runs. After about 7 races the tracks disappear and music loops, pausing fixes it. My hard drive has 200GB spare. Is this the disc? (Forza motorsport 3)

    submitted by /u/JayJamSnoo
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 is being retarded

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment