• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 16, 2022

    Xbox One - Any love for this cute little toque my sister made for my Design Lab Controller? She decided to make few more

    Xbox One - Any love for this cute little toque my sister made for my Design Lab Controller? She decided to make few more


    Any love for this cute little toque my sister made for my Design Lab Controller? She decided to make few more

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 10:00 PM PST

    Xbox series S for sale at Best Buy in Stevens Point, WI. If anyone’s looking for one.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 01:20 PM PST

    Those were the days.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 02:36 PM PST

    The Witcher 2 looks absolutely gorgeous on the Series X

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 10:44 AM PST

    With the closure of the Halo 3 servers, I’d like to take a moment of silence for all those friends we’ve made on Halo who are no longer online :(

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 04:54 PM PST

    Game Pass has spoken.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 09:33 PM PST

    My screen sometimes does this weird green screen flickering when exiting games, is there a problem with my settings or my XSX?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 09:04 PM PST

    It took a while, but I finally hit 100,000 gamer score

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 09:19 PM PST

    Fastest hoops goal (EVER) 65 mph

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 05:29 AM PST

    Xbox Series S on sale for $279.99 at Woot

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 05:21 AM PST

    I have found the spooder-mon game on xbox

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:14 AM PST

    Finally time to check these games!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:47 AM PST

    I accidentally turned on my narrator today and I can't putt it off what can I do to turn it off?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:56 AM PST

    Where do people get their custom profile pictures made?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:55 AM PST

    I play a lot of division 2. I've seen a lot of people with some really customized cool profile pictures I just don't know where they get it from. Reminds me of when I see twitch streamers with the cool profile pictures and stuff. Curious if anybody knows where I can either find who does custom profile pictures or a website or something thanks

    submitted by /u/QuestionableSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    Controller killed itself

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:46 AM PST

    i was playing some assassins creed and my batteries popped out all by itself. i was like eh whatever and plugged em back in and the controller itself stopped working. tried using other pair of batteries, didnt work. tried using a USB cable attached to the console, didnt work. tried connecting to pc, didnt work. its just not turning on, this was so random and i seriously dont have a clue about what couldve happened. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/RevLord4666
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One External Hard Drive Not Working

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:33 AM PST

    Seagate 2 TB external hard drive quit working. No light at all. Not recognized by Xbox. Ran through all the Xbox checkmarks on Xbox. Hooked Seagate to home computer. Computer recognized Seagate but not at first. Ran troubleshoot on Seagate through computer and came back all clear. Is the hard drive dead and my computer just reading that my info on Seagate is still there?

    submitted by /u/SupportLimp
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Xbox live gold to ultimate

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 06:32 AM PST

    I heard you can upgrade all Xbox live gold 1 to 1 to ultimate by selecting the get ultimate for 1$/whatever currency I recently got a code from Xbox with 5 months of free ultimate. Does anyone know if using that one will also transfer my other gold to ultimate 1:1?

    submitted by /u/Zarksch
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox feedback analysis: The top issues Xbox fans want to see fixed in 2022 | Windows Central

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 01:32 PM PST

    Why does my controller and headset keep randomly disconnecting

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 01:58 AM PST

    They always disconnect randomly atleast once a day. I thought it was a problem with my xbox being so old so I got the series s and it seemed to work as it should but all of the sudden my controller and headset are randomly disconnecting again, it always happens in the most inconvenient times completely ruining my mood. What do I do? Did I even need to buy a series s?

    submitted by /u/larks-heart
    [link] [comments]

    technical question fellas

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 05:09 AM PST

    On my elite controller 1 analog stick started drifting.. And i only found potenciometer for the second grade.. Will it match for the first model too ?

    submitted by /u/Krozzbreed7611
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find a game on store

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 05:02 AM PST

    Ok, everywhere I look into, they say the game was added on retrocompatibility, the game I'm talking about is King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match. Even in my country (Brazil) the news from google from 2018 the game was playable. But the game isn't anywhere to find!! And I can't find any news about it being removed or so...

    submitted by /u/alonsotherion
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your best rts xbox games ranked from 2015 to 2021

    Posted: 16 Jan 2022 05:02 AM PST

    🤔 pros and cons for each and please explain why and what makes it stand out from the rest

    Nothing that's strictly turn based but it can have elements of that style

    submitted by /u/Loveweedandmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Infinite - We’ve been monitoring the discussions on the Shop, bundles, and pricing closely since launch. Starting Tuesday, the Shop experience will vary week-to-week. We are focused on reducing pricing across the board, providing stronger values in our bundles...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 03:56 AM PST

    Best rechargeable batteries? (Controllers)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 06:26 PM PST

    I got a set of four rechargeable batteries for Christmas and they just did way too fast. Any recommendations on brands?

    submitted by /u/ForeignPlacebo8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment