• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Xbox One - Halo Infinite, Monster Energy VIP Kit!

    Xbox One - Halo Infinite, Monster Energy VIP Kit!


    Halo Infinite, Monster Energy VIP Kit!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    According to Metacritic, Ori games ends up in the top 3 of Nintendo Switch games for 2019 and 2020.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Official In-Engine Gameplay Teaser

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Little Nightmares now available on GWG

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    The King of Fighters XIII is free-to-own with GwG

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    PSA: How To Delete Old Console From Remote Install List on MS Store

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    I've seen a few posts about this, but no solutions. I just came across the solution for my phantom Xbox One X still appearing on my list of devices to install to when I try to install remotely or from the MS Store.

    First go to this page:

    Microsoft account | Devices

    But instead of clicking on devices like you normally would (and should if you haven't deleted it from there yet), you want to look at the bottom left of this page for a link labeled Microsoft Store device management . From there you can delete your old console and it'll be gone from your list!

    submitted by /u/k-med
    [link] [comments]

    Just doing my daily deed, this is the Xbox community we need

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Ray tracing on my Phone thanks to remote play on my Series S, well done Microsoft!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Jez thinks there is a strong chance that Ubisoft Uplay+ will join Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    New Feature? Does anyone know what FastStart is? I’ve never seen it before.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:26 PM PST

    It's insane how vibrant and colourful Bully looks now! This is Series S

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Trine 4, A Games with gold in Japan as replacement.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Anyone else received an email telling them that they're being refunded £10 for Cyberpunk?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    We have refunded the order you placed on 26 September 2020. You should see £10.00 credited to your account soon.

    I've checked my account, and Microsoft have in fact sent me £10. I didn't request a refund, (and the game obviously costed more than £10), so I'm not really sure what this £10 is for. Not complaining, just wondering what the deal is.

    Googled it, and I can't find any official statements from Microsoft on the matter.

    submitted by /u/Stopthelemurs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Elite Controller V2 Question (Right stick drift)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Hey reddit, so I've had this controller for about 4 months now, bought it new on amazon, treated it like gold ever since I've had it, and guess how I'm repaid. The right stick now drifts down for no apparent reason, stick feels fine when using it but if I don't touch the stick for about 10 seconds it drifts down again, any quick fixes, or is this covered under a warranty?, thanks.

    submitted by /u/suprememans
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox shorted out

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    How do you go about cleaning the dust out of an Xbox? Is pressurized air fine?

    I was in the middle of playing a game and it made this weird pop and staticky noise for about 4 seconds and then it just turned off. All of a sudden my room smelled like something was burning. It still turns on but it smells when it's on so I've left it off ever since.

    Could it be that it over heated? My room is super dusty and the Xbox does get loud often so I'm wondering if it just shorted out because it got hot. Or if it sounds more like an electrical issue?

    submitted by /u/authenticblob
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this tweet on Twitter, why is their icon different for Psychonauts? Mine is green and dark Green

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Best horror games on Xbox?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I'm currently downloading Observation as it looks like a decent one, but I'm curious if there's any other good ones besides RE7, Blair Witch, and Alien Isolation.

    submitted by /u/jadams_903
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for controllers that have back paddles/buttons that are cheaper than an elite

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Ive tried one brand 'PowerA' and it was awful yet they have good reviews so thats put me off trusting any third party xbox products for now, do any exist?

    submitted by /u/tiemiscoolandgood
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller smells like burning plastic

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:16 PM PST

    I was playing with my controller on a charger when it started to turn on and off. I put some new batteries in and it still didn't work. The controller smells bad and feels warm.

    submitted by /u/JeffDaPizzaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Prime Video App is missing categories for 4k HDR content...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    It's been a few months since I last used the Amazon Prime Video App, but I cannot find any 4k HDR titles. They used to be listed as separate streams, but those seems to be gone now. Would guys be able to enlighten me what happened?

    submitted by /u/CallMeKayJay
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys how is AC Valhalla on XBOX ONE

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Performance , graphics quality , fps is it worth to buy ? .

    Edit 1 : Guys i think i am not gonna buy if it is 900p. Unless i get a xbox series s . Thanks to covid not in near future.

    Edit2: i played on xbox one x . i liked it . i am buying game bc it is ready for xbox one x and series s/x. i decided to get a xbox one x atleast. was gonna get xbox series x but. When covid came i had to leave my job. And spend all savings already.

    submitted by /u/enz0ferrar1
    [link] [comments]

    Buy game on Xbox vs Stadia

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Was interested in Immortals-fenyx-rising, and this is $40 both on Stadia and Xbox..

    I would have bought this on Stadia, but what i don't like is that i always have to keep stadia pro subscription to enjoy this in 4k 60fps...

    what do you guys prefer for such cases and why?

    i have Xbox series X and also paying for stadia pro at the moment..

    submitted by /u/fib235
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment