• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Xbox - The Witcher 3 is giving PS4 and Xbox owners a free PC copy to experience in all its glory

    Xbox - The Witcher 3 is giving PS4 and Xbox owners a free PC copy to experience in all its glory


    The Witcher 3 is giving PS4 and Xbox owners a free PC copy to experience in all its glory

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    For those who frequently struggle with the infinite loading screen when purchasing the free 360 gold game of the month, I offer a workaround

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I use Apple Music, so here this for someone else! :)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    For Hitman on Xbox One X, we provide two different modes: “High Framerate” or “High Quality” Every game should be have theese options mainly new AC

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    That's what i like to hear a game who gives you a option to choose from i wish some of the games could be like that *cough* *cough* AC Varhalla

    submitted by /u/Pattex96
    [link] [comments]

    I tried uninstalling and it still does the same thing

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Who’s ready for the XBOX SERIES X to come out already!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hope I make someone day better!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    No Man's Sky not installing with PC GamePass

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    As the title says, I cannot install No Man's Sky on my PC through the xbox store app with Game Pass. It gets to 61-62Mb and then stops installing. Anyone know of any fixes?

    submitted by /u/wtfisnarwhallbacon
    [link] [comments]

    If my friend has his account on 2 consols does gold and gamepass share

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Anyone know

    submitted by /u/SP3CTREVIRUSYT
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to WiFi.......

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    So, I have just spent 2 flipping hours messing around with WiFi and routers to try and re-connect my sons Xbox to the internet after moving it to his bedroom.........

    Then I think, I'll just move it 6" from where it was near the tv further along the shelf.............

    It worked, straight away. Lesson learnt! 🙄😁 2 hours of sweat and toil wasted.

    submitted by /u/d4471w
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find the warranty provided by Microsoft for the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 on the Microsoft website?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Just bought an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 yesterday via EB Games Canada (still have the box and the bill if that's important at all). I heard that you can claim a two year warranty for it directly from Microsoft. I know I have to type the serial number that is located behind the controller, but I have no idea where to type in it on the website. Can anyone please send me a link of where I have to go/explain me the process please.

    submitted by /u/Nick_Tam_Air
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to add a payment method for 360

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I have recently been trying to download the free Xbox Live Gold game of the month (360 game) on my Xbox One.

    Whenever I try it says that there's no payment method on file and I go to click add payment credit card it will take me to a page where I can add my debit card in. When I go back the card that I just added won't show up. I've tried doing this on the Xbox website and it still won't work.

    Anyone have a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Gluuten
    [link] [comments]

    Help with constant crashing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced an issue in which you get corrupted data and your console crashes constantly and when you clear local storage the issue still occurs. It is been happening for about a week now so any help would be beneficial

    submitted by /u/Joe-Bunney
    [link] [comments]

    How to hear game sound and party chat through headset?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right place. I'm using my Xbox headset to talk in party chat but I can't hear any game sound at all though it.

    I've tried changing the setting but nothing seems to work. Is this even possible?

    It's the super basic headset and mic that came with the first Xbox One console.

    submitted by /u/reddit_user_256
    [link] [comments]

    Ever bought gold from these vendors?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    My subscription is up. Has anyone ever used any of these. They show up when I Google 12 month xbox live gold.

    G2A 53 Cdkeys 54 Electronic First 32 Cheapestgamecard 36 Gamivo 47

    submitted by /u/fifasol
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me, on the XB Console Companion app, quite alot of my friends don't show any activity when Online and when they go Offline it shows this.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Why is my Xbox not working?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Yesterday I was playing Xbox and my game crashed. Now the Xbox isn't working right. Every time I try to open an application, it just says it couldn't load and to try again later. The only things that work are the setting and friend tabs, and they're very slow and sometimes don't load. I tried restarting my Xbox and I unplugged it overnight, but it still isn't working right. It worked fine yesterday. Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/XgingeyboiX
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone run into this before? Why would it be the free game of the month if you can’t play it on the XB1?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I dont want it because 8 already have gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Randomly logging off

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hey, so I was just playing some gta and ive ran onto an issue. When I was playing, an text popped up saying "goodbye, my alt account name" and it logged me off. It really pissed me, beacuse it crashed my game. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/TytaneX
    [link] [comments]

    It seems like every headset that I get always has a buzzing problem for some reason

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I used the turtle beach headsets, astros, razers, and I still always have the same buzzing and static mic problem. Is there any fix?

    submitted by /u/mthomas35trey
    [link] [comments]

    windows10 xbox game bar not recording

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    why i cant record my games with xbox game bar? i wanna record last 30 seconds, but when i click on it, nothing happens. how do i fix that? i like taking clips and making highlights while playing

    submitted by /u/rayen749
    [link] [comments]

    PC App Missing Achievements

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Anyone able to find where the achievements are located in the new Xbox app on the PC? I can't find it for the life of me but figured I must be missing something so obvious and would check here before reporting it. Anyone able to locate them?

    submitted by /u/reezick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment