• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Xbox - I Think Xbox Wants Me to Play the New Minecraft Dungeons

    Xbox - I Think Xbox Wants Me to Play the New Minecraft Dungeons


    I Think Xbox Wants Me to Play the New Minecraft Dungeons

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Just some of many great Xbox games I wish were added to the catalog...and hopefully someday:(

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Having issues installing fallout 3 goty. Any solutions?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Interesting math in Xbox App on pc

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Just bought a new controller. Broken

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I just bought a new controller last week at Walmart for our Xbox. I don't think I saved the receipt, but paid with our credit card. I Took it home and it would not pair up with my girlfriends Xbox. It did pair up to my Xbox but then the next day the sound stopped working to my Astro A10 headset. My headset works fine with my other controllers. I also threw away the controller box but have other ones saved. Any ideas on how to deal with getting a replacement controller? I don't think my local Walmart has any other controllers left.

    submitted by /u/slammerbar
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox pulls branding from YouTuber who posted racist and sexist content

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I used a 14 day code... did i just get almost a year for free?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    USB ports for power delivery

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    So my parents want me to organize the cords behind our TV. I have an Amazon Fire TV Stick plugged into the HDMI IN on my One S, and it is powered by a USB to Micro USB cord that plugs into the wall with one of those adapter bricks. I was thinking that I could plug the Fire Stick's power cord into one of the Xbox's USB ports to use for power delivery, but I wanted to check here just to be sure. Does the Xbox One S's USB ports on the back supply enough power to run a device like that?

    Also, does the power only get delivered if the Xbox is on? It would be annoying to have to wait through the Fire Stick loading screen every time the Xbox boots up.

    submitted by /u/JNSStudios_YT
    [link] [comments]

    I have an idea for the new xbox, a downloadable addon called Xbox Xtra, It would allow you to playtest beta titles and potentially get perks or discounts in the games you playtest depending on how many bugs you uncover.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Do you think Microsoft would do something like this, and do you think it would be good or not?

    submitted by /u/NothinInMyPocket
    [link] [comments]

    Game files consuming space after aborting/deleting download

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Game files consuming space after aborting/deleting download

    Hey there guys! I made a post earlier about this problem of mine, but i couldn't find it, so i guess i have to re do it.
    So, recently i just started to download final fantasy xv, trough xbox app for pc. Everything went fine, but i had to pause the download. I wanted to continue, but it started over. So i checked if the already downloaded files are still there. I could find them, taking up space on my ssd, so i stoped and deleted the download, hoping that it would delete all the files. It didn't happen, rather, right now i have 2 folder, consuming space.
    Is there a way to solve this problem, beside reseting the app ?
    Thank you, for your attention!

    https://preview.redd.it/wdopgr5fs5351.png?width=1700&format=png&auto=webp&s=b8f978a084aba6bef658ad6cb6dd7aa780864d80

    submitted by /u/frapsmurk
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys I play call of duty and when I am on with my brother my xbox seems to disconnect from xbox live and removing me from the call of duty serves any ideas

    submitted by /u/br4dley7
    [link] [comments]

    Return Policy

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    How do I return an XBOX to Microsoft for repairs without a printer to print the shipping label?

    submitted by /u/iiAidanSY
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion for a game for my wife

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Long story short, my wife dropped out of video games after the PS1. Part of it was just her interests changing Part of the reason she hasn't picked them back up is because the "controllers are more complex" and the "3D visuals" mess with her vertigo.

    She enjoyed the Mario games, Crash Bandicoot, LOVES SNES Mario Kart, and the Kirby games. (We do play those at home together occasionally.)

    Can anyone recommend a game for her? Something with simple controls and "visual perspective stable"?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CptEveryman
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Xbox take so long to download games. How long does it usually take to download a new game? I’ve been waiting for 2 HOURS for ARK to download and it’s only at 20%!?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Wow, Kingdom of hearts 3 on the one x looks absolutely amazing!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    backwards compatible games for the xbox one x

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I've recently revisited forza horizon 1, And wanted to play it on my xbox one x. Apparently It's backwards compatible. However, this game, unlike most, it "xbox one x enhanced." Does this mean I can still insert the xbox 360 disc into the xbox one like other backwards compatible games, or is there a specific entry on the xbox store you have to buy? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/coilovercat
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk console rage

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I've literally been following this console since it was leaked and I have every possible thing to notify me that it could be announced. Was it seriously all for nothing ?? Is the no possibility of them having more??

    submitted by /u/USAF150
    [link] [comments]

    Are you an instant on or an energy saver?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Xbox Elite Series 2 cleaning

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I been trying to keep all the nast dead skin particles off my controller but trying to keep it clean is self defeating. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for cleaning the rubber parts, the sticks and grips specifically. The thing was very expensive and I'd like to keep it looking nice.

    Also if you have any advice as to preserving the rubber grips adhesive over time, it would be greatly appreciated. I had the Series 1 and those grips lasted 4 months.

    submitted by /u/doit4dale_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for local co-op game suggestions for playing with my girlfriend and roommate

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I recently got an xbox one as my first gaming console ever, and I'm not all that familiar with what's out there, so figured I'd ask for advice here. I'm looking for what local co-op games are available (I know they are not all that common, but am having trouble finding much at all). I have already played Gears 5, and enjoyed that. I'd absolutely love to find something like Metro Exodus. The graphics were super impressive, and I liked the survival horror aspect to it. Is there anything like that out there that I could play without two consoles? I know COD has a few local multiplayer games, but personally am not all that into games that are purely FPS. Would love to find something with great graphics (though it's not a huge deal if not) that is story driven, and intense. But really I am open to whatever suggestions you all might have! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/i_will_destroy_you
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X and Xbox one

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you will be able to play Xbox Series X games on xbox one? I've googled it many times but I haven't seemed to find a definite answer.

    submitted by /u/papbrycen
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller button stuck

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I just had something weird happen. Both of my Xbox controllers just had buttons registering as being constantly pressed, even though they are not pressed or physically stuck in any way. I took one apart to check.

    Both are white Bluetooth models.

    The first one had a stuck X button. I tried it on both of my Xboxes, and even did an update. Still stuck. Changed batteries as well.

    The second one registered the three-line-button as being stuck a few minutes after using that one. This all just happened today, a few minutes apart.

    I think the Xbox is messing up the controller's firmware somehow.

    submitted by /u/single_mind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment