• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Which Xbox 360 S should i keep?

    Xbox 360 - Which Xbox 360 S should i keep?


    Which Xbox 360 S should i keep?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Ridge racer 6. Is it just me or is this game way too easy? I haven't played it in years. But, compared to the others in the series I couldn't get into it as it felt easier. Like 20 or 30 or so races in and I just had no challenge. Did I just not play far enough into this one? Should I revisit it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hey y’all, my cousin just gave me his old Xbox 360!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Super excited, I set up an online account, took me over an hour, and now it's telling me my multiplayer privileges are blocked, and it can't access Xbox live.

    I'm super bummed as Ive been looking forward to this for days, and I can't seem to figure it out any further.

    Pre-emptive thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Leakyradio
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play online, says I need permission to play over live

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I am trying to play halo 3 online, however it says I need an Xbox live membership with permission to play multiplayer over live. The account I'm on has live, I'm connected to the internet, and I've checked a ton of menus on the Xbox website. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/MrBigRig_29
    [link] [comments]

    Did I mess up my game file?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I have no idea how anything works, so bare with me:

    I cleared my system cache and then tried to play Skyrim again, but for some reason it wouldn't load and would get stuck on a "loading downloadable content" screen forever. I then panicked and got my dlc disk out and redownloaded all the dlcs (I didn't delete the original dlc files first).

    It seemed to work, as I then got a "loading add-ons" screen like I usually do when I first entered the game again. All my DLC progress seems to be intact, though the game is a bit slower than usual and has some strange black screens when I enter different menus sometimes.

    Did I mess up somewhere along the line?

    submitted by /u/Aerakon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play gun game black ops 1 ?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    SAVAGE Phil Spencer

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    My xbox live account password has more characters than max limit. Any other way to sign on 360?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hello. I am looking for another way to sign up on my 360 acc because "someone" changed the password and it's longer than the max limit. (The email ain't mine it was from my sister, yeah i was a dumbass kid back then). I dont have a xone because fuck third world countries.

    submitted by /u/Cream_Crimson
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Everything in Pic for $70. Contact me for more info.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 S Help

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I recently bought a broken Xbox 360 S (dvd drive sometimes won't read), and I think I have created a worse problem. The system booted up fine, so I took it apart and looked for any obvious issues inside. One of various things I was testing was continuity through the pins where it attaches to the motherboard. I couldn't find a pinout online so I was just using my multimeter to test the various pins of the connection while the system was on to find the power, ground, etc., when the system just shut off. I was checking one of the middle pins. I don't know if I shorted it, or somehow put voltage through a pin that shouldn't have it or what, but now the system is just giving me constant red power light when I try to boot. Thoughts on what this could be? Could I have blown a fuse somewhere? Are there any particular components that I should check? I'm worried that I might have accidentally put voltage somewhere it shouldn't be and blown something like the southbridge, but I don't have enough technical knowledge about this to fault find it effectively. Any help?

    Also, if there are different subreddits that are more for this type question, please let me know, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wedge33dr
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield 4, Gta V, COD Ghosts, COD Advanced Warfare and Minecraft. Gamertag: TheSCPReads

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Battlefield 4, Gta V, COD Ghosts, COD Advanced Warfare and Minecraft. Gamertag: TheSCPReads

    submitted by /u/badbadboom
    [link] [comments]

    NCAA 14 fans ?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Looking for 2 very active coaches to join a online dynasties. Must know how to communicate.

    submitted by /u/killerTOEFUU
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the old xbox 360 hard drive

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I have a hard drive from the original xbox 360 kept it through like 3 rrods, I eventually traded in the 360 but kept the HDD. Looking to get a 360 again for nostalgia sake(damn fable games lol) and curious which 360s do the old hard drives work with? So I know which ones I can get or stay away from

    submitted by /u/trollsong
    [link] [comments]

    my biggest achievement on xbox 360 :) anybody remember me?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    How to fix laser

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    What's the difference Between the E and the Elite

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy an xbox 360 (i'm just a tad late to the party) but i thought it would be fun, can someone explain the difference of the xbox 360 elite and E if there even is one

    submitted by /u/juiceyseks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group or another person to help with Zombies achievements on Black ops 1

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Leaked Batteries in Controller - Help!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Just got a lovely Halo 4 special edition console with the 2 transparent blue controllers. Thing is, the last owner left batteries in one of them and needless to say they leaked all over the place...

    I've taken some iso alcohol to the contacts and scrubbed them as clean as I can, and changed to a fresh battery pack in case the issue was in the little black case - but still no luck.

    I know the controller works because when plugged in via USB it works fine on my 360.

    What are my options? Considering buying the screwdriver needed and opening it up - could it just be a matter of flipping the PCB over and giving the other side a scrub in alcohol too? Or is it too far gone to work with batteries?

    submitted by /u/InevitableTwo4
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install downloads?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    I had to update GTA online; some say "installed" and some "downloaded."

    How do i install the downloaded ones?

    It still won't let me play so I assume I have to install them after downloading.

    submitted by /u/ausername1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment