• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Halo 4 controller, seller said it was broken... Working like new thanks to lots of alcohol and patience :)

    Xbox 360 - Halo 4 controller, seller said it was broken... Working like new thanks to lots of alcohol and patience :)


    Halo 4 controller, seller said it was broken... Working like new thanks to lots of alcohol and patience :)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Found this beauty in my closet...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Well, the collection is growing

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Just picked this up for $30 at a garage sale! Took it apart and cleaned up, plays like brand new!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    The only Xbox 360 game my local electronics store is still selling

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    My xbox turned on on its own, now the home screen and sections look diffrent.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So about a week or two ago my Xbox 360 randomly turned on in the middle of the night, I went to turn it off but the button wasn't working so I unplugged it, well today decided to plug it back in and play on it, everything was fine until the homescreen loade it had changed, now things like search, my games, my apps, and a few others wase were there,and the movies & tv and apps section had less stuff on them. Has anyone experienced this, its really weird.

    submitted by /u/Some_Reddit_Demon
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find all previously owned digital content for my xbox 360

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am searching for an answer to my complicated problem. Im considering revisiting the Mass Effect Trilogy and i'd prefer to not spend another $100+ on dlc i already own. I purchased every dlc for all 3 games years ago on xbox 360. I dont own a 360 anymore and im considering buying one if i can still download that content. Is there anyway i can find out exactly what dlc i have purchased for the game without owning a 360? Ive tried to view my past purchase history, which only gives me details saying i added money to my account. And yes i still have the original account it was purchased on. Any help is appreciated.

    Edit: I purchased the dlc with MS Points back in 2013, right before Microsoft moved to real currency. All that im able to see in my purchase history are the points I bought.

    submitted by /u/QuarianQueue
    [link] [comments]

    July GwG (Saints Row 2 and Juju)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Anyone to play GTA Online with while talking on Discord?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    DM me for my gamertag and Discord

    submitted by /u/Michael-Townley
    [link] [comments]

    What can I do to fix this? I thought I could just push it back in but I don't want to snap it, and taking it apart required buying a new screwdriver head.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I want to clean my xbox 360 board eith a broom like the guide someone put on internet is it possible those resistors if im right? Will break? My xbox 360 is 10 year old is there any probability they will break?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Problems with a Thrustmaster steering wheel

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I recently bought a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia steering wheel and pedal set. Upon starting several games the same problem occurs.

    The engine is at max revs constantly but the car does not move. Pedal input has no effect. The steering wheel and all the buttons on it function perfectly.

    I have tried the games Forza Horizon 1 and 2 as well as Forza Motorsport 4 and F1 2013. The only way I have been able to change it is by switching the transmission to "manual with clutch". When this mode is selected the revs are no longer at maximum but the car still doesn't move. Pressing the clutch button causes the revs to rise again.

    I haven't found information on this issue anywhere and was hoping somewhere here could help me out. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Yun_Yammka
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 NXE Dashboard running on Xenia Canary

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    XBOX won’t turn on

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    So this kid came to my house and I let him play my XBOX he got bored and turned it off WHILE THE GAME WAS ON. and today I wanted to play some borderlands and it won't turn on. Please help

    submitted by /u/jinnjithe-bot
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Mew Vegas or Borderlands 2

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Which FPS do you prefer

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment