• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Halo Reach

    Xbox 360 - Halo Reach


    Halo Reach

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I just got an Xbox 360 from a friend. What map and expansions do I need for reach?

    submitted by /u/UnderarmBread
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty World at War: A WWII Game Like No Other

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Couch Coop Games [Help]

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Suggestions please, thank you very much! :)

    submitted by /u/KingUsam
    [link] [comments]

    Dead space 2 won’t download to 360

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Please help I've canceled the download deleted the file and tried again several times; reset my router I'm on an Ethernet cable. the download won't even progress just sits on 0 and nothing happens. Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/gsvajra2elecboogaloo
    [link] [comments]

    The Story of Xbox 360 PartnerNet Game Leaks | MVG

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Somebody's Not Very Smart When Suggesting Getting Me Hacked

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    So, somebody got mad that me and his friend were having a bit of back and forth trash talk. I was playing some Destiny crucible when an entire team puts on broken shotguns. I got annoyed, put my shotgun on, and started destroying. I send one message to the fireteam leader saying he should teach his team to use something other than a shotgun or this happens. He then starts bagging and sending hate so I start trash talking. This didn't sit well with one of his friends, so he decided to look at my bio, sends back information that I put into my bio, and then says he'll release it to hackers to get me hacked. He does it on a burner account so if he gets banned it doesn't matter. This idiot then pretty much gives me his main account but now I dont know what to do. I've reported him for suggesting tampering but now idk what to do, because I feel that I would need to give evidence but Xbox Live doesn't ask for it.

    submitted by /u/Wyattlion6
    [link] [comments]

    Red dot on power brick

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    What does it mean? Is it bad? I already know the fix. But what does it mean?

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    My TVs wire is too short to reach the outlet in my room so I use an outlet adapter for more plugs so my Xbox 360 is also plugged in to. And every time I head off to sleep I would flick the power switch and lay down. Is this bad for the console it's self because I would flick the switch while the Xbox was on

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Gta 4 wont save

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My xbox 360 is very old but the save option works on all games except gta 4 When i save and go back to save it says something like (loading saves game failed starting new game ) or something like that how do i fix

    submitted by /u/EZZOOOTHEKING
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming on my 360

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Is there any way to hook my xbox360 up to my pc with a hdmi cable so I can stream on OBS. If not, is there another way I can stream off of it.

    submitted by /u/Handofhonor3
    [link] [comments]

    360 won’t read disc after update

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Decided to bust out the 360 to play some mortal Kombat. After a couple days I felt like playing some indie games but I needed to connect to live. So I update my system and after the update I get "open tray" and can't play games. I have an arcade console. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/xnickg77
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 slim broken

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    So I haven't used my xbox 360 slim in a while so I go to turn it on and it's green for a second then it turns red and the fans get really loud then it shuts off. There is a lot of dust in it is this the problem or it is a hardware problem?

    submitted by /u/Aliesland2
    [link] [comments]

    my controller

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    my controller keeps blinking and wont connect to my xbox slim i even pressed the synch buttons on each the controller and the console and i get nothing if it helps i got the 360 in november 2015 and i cleaned the controller to nothing i really need help thx to whoever helps.

    submitted by /u/hothorseraddish
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Should I be putting my Xbox 360 discs in water after I clean them? It seems like a stupid idea but idk

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Disc not spinning anymore?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Recently I just got Dragon Ball Xenoverse for my Xbox 360. But what I have started to realize as I progressed through the game, Like if I would walk around talking to people in the lobby, all of a sudden I can hear my disc stop spinning. It won't even say "Unable to read" disc or anything like that, It just stops spinning. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/_cxstxllo_
    [link] [comments]

    Disc ejection broken

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    360 elite model won't open tray I press button and won't do anything any ideas on the fix ? It's still running older software cause I don't let the box take any new Software update.

    submitted by /u/xXDVSXxIHOONIGANIxX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment