• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Xbox - Only Germany, I don't own a Xbox so have fun with it :)

    Xbox - Only Germany, I don't own a Xbox so have fun with it :)


    Only Germany, I don't own a Xbox so have fun with it :)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Here's The Division 2, i couldn't redeem it because of my region, so, enjoy this.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    If the rumours of the Xbox Series X not having an HDMI pass through are true, mine and many others' whole experience will be ruined. Being able to switch seamlessly between working and gaming like this is indispensable. We need to make enough noise for them to keep it, its possible. Whose w/ me!?!?!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Xbox live shutting off every hour problem

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I am having an issue with my Xbox and basically every hour my xbox live would go offline for a minute then come back online, and also disconnecting me from my games. I have restarted my Xbox, used different WiFi, reset my bandwidth, and nothing works. Does anyone know how to fix this? This has been happening for 3 days now and if you guys have had this problem and know how to fix it please tell me how in comments. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mcool5447
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Michael Jordan Xbox One X

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    What's wrong with my xbox? This has been going on for 2 days.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Xbox PC App Bizarre Party Issue

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Did all the troubleshooting for Teredo and fixed all that. I now have a Moderate NAT type and am able to connect to the live servers all good. My issue is that when i get into a party, i disconnect half the party. So i'm in a party with 4, i can hear one friend, but the other two are connecting. Where for them, me and my friend are connecting, but they can hear each other. It's legit the strangest glitch i've ever had and literally makes no sense. How is it that when i join a party, i split the communication in the party. The Companion App has been pretty awful as a whole on mobile and pc, but this just takes a turn with how much things don't make sense. I've already done all of this which like i said fixed Teredo, but not the issue as a whole:

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat

    How do i fix this ridiculous issue.

    submitted by /u/ChaoticPlaydoh
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of Selling my 360

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    I'm thinking of possibly selling my Xbox 360 as out of every console I own, this one is the one I play the least.

    But part of me wonders if I should keep it since it's a amazing console that I really don't utilize..

    I need help on deciding whether or not I should sell it

    submitted by /u/AronTheWolfo
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to open Game Bar on my PC, why do I only get this box instead of the full overlay?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Darksiders Genesis - Love is in the Air - Console Release Trailer

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Need help please

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:05 PM PST

    So I'm trying to get elderscrools oblivion play on my one from a disc and when I go to start it the game starts up but then shuts down no error just stops also it's like it won't let me pay it without being connected to the Internet pleas any help would be awsome

    submitted by /u/Braunhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Help my Xbox doesn’t leave the boot up screen until after 15 mins and when it eventually does the screen stays black is it the hdmi cable by any chance?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Streaming Services to Xbox Live

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I have a PC but no XBox console and was hoping there might be a way to leverage ProjectX Cloud, Stadia or some other service to join in on Multiplayer games with my friends on XBox Live. Specifically Battlefield V Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/ashepp
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone like 2 weeks of Game Pass Ultimate?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    22X3K YRJQY CDD36 3C3Q9 9WJC_

    Last letter is Z

    HAVE FUN!

    submitted by /u/Ball_In_A_Cup_Rules
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Help

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    So I am poor and in a bind. I can't find any of my old 360 controllers but I want to play a game on my 360. I have one xbox 1 controller, 2 ps4 controllers, 2 ps3 controllers. Can any of those be used to work with the 360?

    submitted by /u/Arthur_Cumdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Download Resets at 79%

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Every time I try to download a game from my download history, I get up to 79% when my download resets back to 0%. I have tried resetting the caches and clearing my hard drive but nothing has worked thus far. I was just wondering if anyone knew a solution to this problem.

    submitted by /u/innspiredez
    [link] [comments]

    Death's Gambit is now available on Game Pass (PC)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Possible Security issue...More than one Xbox showing up when I install an app from PC (that aren't mine), but not showing up when I check my devices under account security. Anyone know what's up?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    So I noticed when installing an app from PC, it asked which devices I wanted to install it on and I got this list of devices. I only have 2 Xbox's on my account, and I know for a fact I've never named one of them "RONGXBOXNUTHEAD" like on the list.

    However, when I go to My Devices under account security, it is only showing my actual two xbox's. I also checked login attempts, and location history and there's nothing suspicious. No charges to my account or anything either.

    Anyone got a clue wtf is going on? I don't know if it's just a glitch or if I actually need to be concerned.

    submitted by /u/basketballbrian
    [link] [comments]

    Browser for CP24 Live

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Hey so I'm trying to watch CP24 live on my Xbox and I need a browser to do it. I tried Edge but CP24 website doesn't support it. I downloaded Internet Browser and it would work up to the point where it said that the browser "doesn't support third party cookies". I went to the settings to see if I could allow third party cookies but I couldn't find anything.

    Anyone know of a browser that allows this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thelxinoes
    [link] [comments]

    My POS Xbox never updated MW when it was off. It’s never done that and I’m beyond pissed off

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Anyone else getting issues when installing/updating games?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Every time I try and update or install a game, it will constantly flick from 'Installing...' to 'Installation Stopped'.

    I noticed this after a reset of my console, and it hasn't changed in two days. I've power cycled the console as well, and no luck. This hasn't happened before, so I'm wondering if it's just my internet.

    submitted by /u/KuminTsuyuri
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Definitive Edition stops at 20GB everytime I try to download it.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    It's a digital copy and it's on my Xbox One X. No external storage or anything like that. I've tried resetting my Xbox and starting the download over many times. Does anyone have anything for me?

    submitted by /u/Novaskelley
    [link] [comments]

    Death Squared is now available on Game Pass

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment