• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Xbox - Who ever runs the account needs a raise

    Xbox - Who ever runs the account needs a raise


    Who ever runs the account needs a raise

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Costco is selling the Series X with an addition controller right now! I was just able to successfully place an order.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Preorders XBOX SERIES, X 1TB Console with Additional Controller. Costco members only

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    First come first serve! Enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    You can make your new Series X look kinda like a Minecraft log.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I’m burnt out on games.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    If anybody has some games that they think are good recommendations for me who is burnt out on my current games. Make a comment and give me some because honestly I'm tryna figure out what games I should eventually get. I'll look through the list and see what I like best. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/IEatBulletz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer my game data from one account to another?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    My account was created in 2014 under my moms email and I want to put my account under my email, is there anyway to do this?

    submitted by /u/Socrates211885
    [link] [comments]

    Is this TV good?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Could someone check and see how effective this tv would be for the Series X? Link

    submitted by /u/Beansoup24
    [link] [comments]

    Dudes my 3rd favorite game is on game pass brutal legends

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I hope that there will be hands on with the Series S, we know nothing about how it performence.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hope MS will drop it before the release day, would be a bummer since i was only able to pre order this console from the rest since they are still sold out and we never got a new shipment.

    submitted by /u/KennyImmortalized
    [link] [comments]

    VR on the Series X ? Any plans for 3rd party?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    since MS does not have any plans to offer its own VR headset solution, why not make the xbox compatible with some 3rd party headsets? I guess the problem would be that there arent enough connection options so there might be a need for som sort of adapter.. but since the xbox is essentially just a w10 machine (same directx etc) it shouldnt be too hard to make common VR headsets run on it?

    submitted by /u/LeChuck_ppat
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever used an original Xbox to Xbox 360 memory adapter?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Can anybody help me?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Any Xbox people have any advice for hunting down one of these Blinx Plush dolls? They are extremely rare and usually not cheap.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So...these Halo games are pretty good huh?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    So due to getting motion sick after about 10 mins of playing any FPS I have never played the Halo franchise. Well this year I got a really good gaming monitor and presto, no more motion sickness.

    This week I fired up Halo Reach with the intent to play through the whole Masterchief collection and Halo 5 before the new one drops (if I liked it).

    What a great game and the graphics look good for something so old. I was getting locked 60fps on my pc. The controls are great, the voice acting was good and the game is just flat fun. I beat it in two days and am on to the second one now. Better graphics and huge boost in sound quality. So I'm a bit late to the party but consider me a huge fan now! Looking forward to playing them all!

    submitted by /u/CreateorWither
    [link] [comments]

    What to buy for 35th Birthday for game lover

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi, my husband birthday is very soon and I don't know WHAT I can buy for big game lover? He's 35th birthday is by the end of this month.

    He just preordered he's new console what I can buy for him? It has to be something nice.

    But My experience with games 0% so I have no idea. And I don't want to buy any more perfumes etc

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/huber_9876
    [link] [comments]

    Free Play Days – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, Blasphemous, and Assetto Corsa Competizione

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Article looking back over every Xbox console launch

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Mic not working in quarrel (3rd party discord app)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I just discovered that Quarrel seems to have added voice chat and as ecstatic as I were, my Microphone does not work. It is registered by the application in settings, but I can only receive audio in channels. Anyone who have a tip or solution?

    submitted by /u/Athornemann
    [link] [comments]

    Installation Stopped problem

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I've been trying to download a game for 4 days now, every 2-3 minutes it will say installation stopped, it doesn't progress during those times either. Is there a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/VFL_
    [link] [comments]

    Almost every party I'm in I always hear someone threatening someone else with a "boot". Can someone please explain to me why Microsoft still allows IP addresses to be displayed in these games and can not properly hide or spoof them?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    AFTER ALMOST 6 YEARS, I´M RETURNING TO XBOX. BUT... NEED SOME HELP.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I´m really excited and happy with the preorder of my series x. However I need some info.

    1. I want to know which monitor should I buy, I was thinking of an asus 1440p 165hz, I know, hdmi 2.0. However, I want to know if I will be able to play w/o issue with that monitor. I will be able to experience QHD and 120fps? Or I should wait (this will mean that I will experience 1080p 60fps with the xbox launch) by the end of the year or next year for this "EVE" Spectrum monitor with HDMI 2.1.
    2. Audio. I want to play with my dt 770 pro 80 ohms headphones, however I don´t really know how the audio interface in xbox works, I need a DAC/AMP?

    Sorry for my bad english, thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/SuchZookeepergame6
    [link] [comments]

    Does this work with elite series 2?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment